Considering the growing need for increased cash flow in families, both parents in families might have to take up paid employment or go into business. This leaves them with the challenge of child care bearing in mind that kids need adult care and supervision.
Parents then turn to the option of paying for child care services. Two of the most prominent services include day care services and nanny services. For parents who choose the option of using nannies, he following are highlights:
- • You don’t have to get up two hours earlier in the morning and fight with your tired little ones to get them dressed in order to bring them to day care when you hire a nanny. She will come to your home, ready to start entertaining the children as you head out the door to work.
- • At the end of the day, you can go straight home. There is no driving out of your way, through traffic jams and busy streets (and sometimes halfway across town) to pick up children at the day care centre.
- • Personalized relationships can be built when you hire a nanny. Your children get used to being with one familiar person, who essentially becomes a part of the family. Schedules and routines can be kept regular. At a day care, care givers may change classrooms and some have high turnover rates as well as their own routines that may not be comfortable for your children.
- • Your child can stay in the comfort of their own home.
- When your little one is sick, day cares don’t want to take them in and expose the other children to the illness. If you have a nanny, you won’t have to lose a day of work due to your child’s sickness. You also won’t be taking the chance of being called halfway through the work day to pick up your child due to sickness, either.
- • A nanny can be trained about family values and morals and pass them onto the children, and the children are not exposed to other children at a young age that do not uphold the morals and values that you want them to be raised with.
- • Although day care may be less expensive than a full-time nanny, families with multiple children will find that day care gets pricier with each child and a nanny starts looking more economical
- • A nanny can be more flexible with their working hours, whereas a day care has their own set hours that you must adhere to.
- 23rd December 2017
- Posted in Reviews